- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- International Conference on Industrial Organizational Psychology
- International Conference on Applied Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Association for Talent Development
2018 holds a plethora of learning, networking, and professional opportunities within industrial-organizational psychology. These industrial-organizational psychology conferences will benefit current professionals and students alike. There are a wide variety of locations and topics to choose from. This article offers you all the information you need to start planning.
1. Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) annual conference will be held at the Sheraton Grand in Chicago April 19th to 21st, 2018. This conference will offer a comprehensive balance of networking, informational seminars, and professional development opportunities. Information will focus on both research and practice within industrial-organizational psychology. For students and novice professionals, the consortia for doctoral and master’s students, junior faculty, and early career practitioners will be held at the same location on April 18th. SIOP is dedicated to providing students, professors, researchers, and practitioners with cutting edge information, practice methodologies, and networking opportunities within the field of industrial-organizational psychology.
2. International Conference on Industrial Organizational Psychology
The 20th Annual International Conference on Industrial Organizational Psychology (ICIOP) will take place in Vienna, Austria on June 14th and 15th, 2018. There will be 111 presentations on a wide variety of topics by professional representatives from 25 nations. There will also be workshops and networking opportunities offered. The ICIOP aims to bring together students, researchers, professors, and practitioners of industrial-organizational psychology from across the world form mutual education and consultation of best practices with a focus on diversity.
3. International Conference on Applied Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
The 20th Annual International Conference on Applied Psychology and Behavioral Sciences (ICAPBS) is scheduled for April 24th to 25th at the Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hilton in Boston. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the specific role that industrial-organizational psychology plays within applied psychology and behavioral sciences. The goal of the ICAPBS is to provide a gathering space for academic scientists, researchers, and scholars from all disciplines to collaborate on the latest information and practices within applied psychology and behavioral sciences.
4. Society for Human Resources Management
Industrial-organizational psychology students, professors, researchers, and practitioners specializing in human resources management will benefit from and enjoy attending the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) Annual Conference & Exposition. It will take place from June 17th to 20th in Chicago. This conferences offers options to hear industry leaders speak, attend informational sessions and networking events, and take advantage of promotional opportunities from cutting edge services. SHRM is a multinational organization dedicated to providing the latest information and services to anyone involved in the field of human resources, including industrial-organizational psychologists.
5. Association for Talent Development
Recent industrial-organizational psychology graduates and new professionals will benefit from and enjoy the Association for Talent Development (ADT) International Conference and Exposition. It will be held from May 6th to 9th at the San Diego Convention Center. The conference will focus on helping individuals from all disciplines understand and excel in the areas of career development, global human resource development, talent management, instructional design, leadership development, learning technologies, learning measurement & analytics, management, training delivery, and science of learning. It will focus on the specific Industry tracks of government, sales enablement, healthcare, and higher education, the four main industries of industrial-organizational psychologists.
Continuing education and broad range networking are essential for a successful career in industrial-organizational psychology. Whether you are a student, professor, researcher, or practitioner of industrial-organizational psychology, 2018 has multiple industrial-organizational psychology conferences in store for you.
- Top 10 Most Affordable Online Industrial Organizational Psychology Programs
- Top 25 Online Master’s in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- 5 Best Ph.D. Industrial and Organizational Psychology Online Programs
- 5 Blogs for Industrial-Organizational Psychology Professionals
- 5 Podcasts for Industrial Psychologists
- 5 Scholarships for Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- 5 Tech Jobs in the Field of Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- 5 Top-Paying Careers in Industrial Psychology
- 5 Webinars About Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Online Industrial-Organizational Psychology Degree
- How Much Do Industrial-Organizational Psychologists Make?
- What are the Prerequisites for a Master’s in Industrial/Organizational Psychology?
- What Degree is Needed to Become an Industrial Psychologist?
- What Degrees Are Available for Industrial Psychologists?
- What is Industrial-Organizational Psychology?
- What is the Employment Outlook for Industrial Organizational Psychology?
- What Does a Human Resources Manager Do?